Caps programming..... - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Caps programming.....

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default capps programming

i have enabled the canned cycle option under (caps system parameters) #9, but for some reason when i use the free form material style(4) the canned cycle option is not avaliable, but for the other 3 style of stock(1-3) the canned cycle option is avaliable, can you please help me out because all of the cast i machine is formed mateial.
    Can you also let me know if i could change the clearence values for the g76 threading canned cycle.
    thank you

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by the thrill View Post
    if anyone has any CAPS questions, ask me. I'm something just shy of an expert
    I just got a feeler Cnc lathe and I am stumped on using the CAP programming function any chance I can get a walk through on the procedure. It would be much appreciated thanks Joe

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Pressure View Post
    How many of you Mori users are using the Mapps/Caps programming to make your parts??? I find that I use it for almost everything lately! Sure saves time.....Anyone using it for turn-mill applications? I gotta belive its similer to mazatrol as far as speed goes, print to part......anyone use both for comparision?
    Do you know where I can purchase the software as a download??

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by NL2000 View Post
    I work for a Mori dealer and I teach CAPS programming. It can do anything Mastercam, PartMaker, Esprit etc. can do. I haven't found any feature I couldn't program with it. Works great for turn/mill as well.
    How can I contact you? I’m looking for a software download for a SL 603. Lathe with MSX 500 3 controller. I’d like the Mapps programming software downloaded to a laptop if possible

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12