Need Help! Turret indexing setting mori seiki

Thread: Turret indexing setting mori seiki

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Turret indexing setting mori seiki

Hi guys
    I have bought second Mori Seiki Al2 and realized that first one makes indexing of the turret directly from one to another position.(if the turret is on 1st position and want to go on 5th the turret unclamp, rotate to 5th position and clamp). On second machine when I go from 1 to 5th position turret clamps on every tool. Is there any parameter or setup?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Turret indexing setting mori seiki

Quote Originally Posted by tano View Post
    Hi guys
    I have bought second Mori Seiki Al2 and realized that first one makes indexing of the turret directly from one to another position.(if the turret is on 1st position and want to go on 5th the turret unclamp, rotate to 5th position and clamp). On second machine when I go from 1 to 5th position turret clamps on every tool. Is there any parameter or setup?
    There are different turrets, some can go to random tool position directly, some can only change tool by sequence.
    You need to find out what is your turret type.

http://cncmakers.com/cnc/controllers/CNC_Controller_System/CNC_Retrofit_Package.html

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by cncmakers001 View Post
    There are different turrets, some can go to random tool position directly, some can only change tool by sequence.
    You need to find out what is your turret type.
    HI cncmaker. Thx for reply. How can I find which type of turret is. And if the type of turret is sequence is there any option to make it random?