Need Help! Looking for MORI SEIKI SL-150 shop manual

Thread: Looking for MORI SEIKI SL-150 shop manual

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Looking for MORI SEIKI SL-150 shop manual

Hello folks,

Sorry, I haven't posted much here as I mainly created this account as a lurker years ago to look up things for my father who is a CNC enthusiast. I hope I'm in the right thread and correct format.

I'm trying to track down a shop manual for a Mori Seiki SL-150 for my father, do any of you have access to one *or* could you point me in the right direction to find a digital copy online? I have had a tough time trying to find one online myself.

Thanks much for all your help!

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Looking for MORI SEIKI SL-150 shop manual

Please explain exactly what you mean by "Shop Manual." That's pretty vague when it comes to machine tools. From my experience, nobody makes a shop manual that tells you how to fix things. You may find bits of information here and there about resetting a tool changer or something like that. But no fix everything manual like you might find for a car.

There are:

Maintenance Manuals - General Maintenance info. Control (Fanuc etc) and System Outlines (Air / Hydraulic) Tooling, Foundations. Etc. Machine Dimensions. Floor Space. Clearances.

Parts Books
    Electrical Manuals
    Ladder Diagram Manuals
    Operator manuals
    Programming Manuals

Also of course there are the many-many manuals associated with the control Especially if Fanuc. They're everywhere online.

I found a monster programming manual online for a Mori SL-200 just by typing it in google. Was that ever a life saver.