Hello,
Machine - lathe Mori Seiki SL-3, control Fanuc 3t, 10 station turret.
Lathe works fine until one of selenoid valves burned out. Machine have been wainting for new one few months, during this few months lathe was moved to new location.
Few days ago when selenoid valve was exchanged we switched on machine and get on display MEMORY ALARM no. 5 "C-MOS Parity Error". There is no possibility to do anything with machine, no move is possible ( X axis, Z axis, spindle, turret, tail stock). In that case maintenance manual is saying:
1. Set on the Parameter Write switch and power on while pressing DELETE key on MDI panel. This operation will clear all program storing area. That does not work.
2. Set on the Parameter Write switch and power on while pressing DELETE and RESET keys on MDI panel. This operation will clear program storing area, parameters, offset data. That worked and I get rid of MEMORY ALARM no. 5.
I have got another almost identical working good Mori Seiki SL-3 lathe with Fanuc 3t control so I rewrite all parameters from one to another. The only difference between this two lathes is number of turret position, working good lathe has 12 position, not working lathe 10 turret position. After punching all paremeters machine was switched of and on again. Theres left an ER3 error which is shown as red LED in the right side of the front panel. Oil levels are fine, limit shwitches are good, we are not using door switches in both SL-3 lathes.
Now after pushing CONTROL ON key the READY lamp on function panel is lighting but the CONTROL ON led is off, also turret indexing led is off. When I push control on few times leds of control on and turret indexing switch on but that is not hepling anyway. There is no possibility to change tool, turret just don't want to move. Spindle is also not responding. It is possible to move X and Z axis on RAPID mode. JOG is not working.
My best guess is that one or some parameters just not fit from my working lathe, bit I have no idea which one. I have read all informations on the internet which i could find and only clue was that the timer setting might be set wrong or turret origin position is wrong but I did not found how to hange timmer settings or set correctly origin position of turret.
Mayby someone have description of all parameters, in manual a lot is missing and there is no such as timer settings or turret origin.

Please help, I am in blind spot and have no clue what to do next. I will do my best to answer for any question.

Regards
Damian