Need Help! MDI buttons not working.

Thread: MDI buttons not working.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default MDI buttons not working.

I've never seen one like this before.
    Fanuc 10-T Mori Seiki SL-3
    Obviously a used machine that I powered up for the first time yesterday and made parts on.
    On power up this morning the screen that normally appears did not and none of the buttons on the MDI panel work. The soft keys don't work either.
    Pic 1 is normal.
    Pic 2 is what I get now.

We bought two of these lathes and I have not powered up the second one yet.
    I pulled its interface board and power supply and tried them in the broken one with nothing different.

I also verified that none of the keys on the MDI panel or soft keys are stuck on.

Voltages on the interface power supply are normal and the master control board shows a one which is normal.

The operator panel works and I can rotate the turret, etc.

Because I can't change screens or use any of the buttons I can't gain access to the parameters.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
    Rob.

(Update: I powered up the second lathe and it works normally with the parts I pulled from the malfunctioning one.)