Need Help! EX1061 Alarm

Thread: EX1061 Alarm

Downloads
    Uploads

Default EX1061 Alarm

I have a Mori Seki ZL203. We had the machine moved. when moving the machine the Riggers dropped it from about 3 feet. The door slammed, the key hit the door lock switch hard and out of alignment. Smashing the switch. When we ran new electric to this machine and
    powered it up the door lock switch would not work. I replaced the switch with a Mori switch. We still could not get the machine out of an E-stop type of alarm. We traced it back to the Servo Amp A03B-0814-B102. Fanuc did not have any so we had it rebuilt by IRC. Now
    The door lock sequence starts to work when powering up the machine but when it tells you to open and close the door i get the EX1061 alarm. Does anyone have any ideas. Thanks.

Similar Threads:

Default Re: EX1061 Alarm

hello
    have a similar problem on a SL300 , have found that some of the relays in the safety module was bad . replaced those and the spindle controller A03B-0814-B101 , but are still stuck with all the first inputs x0,0 to x3.7 is dead .

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: EX1061 Alarm

We have a Mori Seiki SL-25MC that kept getting "EX1061 Motor Interruption is Abnormal" at power on, had two machine repair companies spend 2 days each with no clue as to the problem, one of them was DMG Mori and they wanted us to buy a new door switch assembly and interlock parts for $2000. I had the PSU checked out but it was fine. Then I found an old service sheet in bottom of slot inside the doors with a similar problem the machine had at less than a year old with EX1061 alarm and they replaced the Spindle Amplifier Module Fanuc A06B-6088-H226! So, I found a local repair company that would test both A06B-6088-H226 & A06B-6082-H206 for free, both found to be old, out of spec, and fatigued, A06B-6088-H226 also had a bad control card! Paid over $3500 in repairs costs with no resolution in site to machinery repair guys, we had Spindle Amp Modules reconditioned and machine runs better than it ever has in the last 10 years...