My new CNC machine.

Thread: My new CNC machine.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default My new CNC machine.

Last winter I build a new machine. It was my first design. I had a cheap China CNC before that but I was unsatisfied with its non existing capabilities to mill in aluminium. Now I have had it for some time and I have milled A LOT of of aluminium parts for my RC helicopters so I would like to share the machine with you. I am very pleased with it in every possible way. There is 2 parts I did not manufacture myself and thats the T-slot bed and the holder for the spindel motor. These parts I bought here: https://www.sorotec.de/shop/

If you want to build one yourself or you just are curious you can see and download all the 3D files here in Autodesk Fusion 360 format: https://a360.co/35qALxA

The last picture shows the very first part I made with this machine which is a a little bearing holder for my smallest RC helicopter (Gaui X3).

Here is a video of the machine machining a "Gordian knot":
    This video shows the milling of some larger spare parts for a circular saw. The tool is 8mm and this is the most aggresive millig I have done with this machine. The result was very good:

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My new CNC machine.-p1050270-jpg   My new CNC machine.-p1050262-jpg   My new CNC machine.-p1050335-jpg   My new CNC machine.-p1050392-jpg  

My new CNC machine.-p1050408-jpg   My new CNC machine.-p1050409-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: My new CNC machine.

Hi PXPEP - A very solid utilitarian machine and its great to see machinery in a kitchen Peter

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by peteeng View Post
    Hi PXPEP - A very solid utilitarian machine and its great to see machinery in a kitchen Peter
    In the manufacturing industry CNC machines are in high demand and produce best results. Their part and structure making capability increased when designed through CNC machines. CNC machining is a better approach than the traditional machining services.