Finally made my momus a 4x4

Thread: Finally made my momus a 4x4

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Finally made my momus a 4x4

Haven't posted in a long time, but just thought i would share my resized momus. Had been wanting to do this for some while now but would always delay or just acquiring more material until i just decided to go for it. Mainly what i just did was resize the rails and gantry and just built down from there for the base. Not that happy with the base, but for right now it's doing it's job. I just mainly used material that i had on hand and some parts from my old momus which i took apart. I was going to switch from belt to acme rods, but not sure if i will. I have them already, but still haven't decided. I would also like to redo the wiring since a lot of them are just soldered together to make the lengths.

Some vids of it working