Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: P232 No program no

Did you find a solution? I have a similar issue

Sent from my SM-N985F using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads

Day late and a dollar short. Had this problem as well. Macro call was for a program number and should instead be set to 0. This calls the internal M6 command. I thinks it's either 7003 or 7103. Check for it.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzman3706 View Post
    Day late and a dollar short. Had this problem as well. Macro call was for a program number and should instead be set to 0. This calls the internal M6 command. I thinks it's either 7003 or 7103. Check for it.
    Full disclosure: Not an expert!

Tool change operations come in different flavors. I know that on my particular machine (Dyna DM4400m using an M3 control), the tool changer is actually has its own independent sub-system, including its own CPU. The interface between the M3 and that subsystem is via a TC program (in this case, 9000). If you don't have the program in there, the TC will *never* work. On other machines (also from Dyna) there is no separate sub-system. I haven't had the opportunity to look at these machines in person, but my sense is that the TC is built into the PLC. The point to all this is that I am wondering if you are missing a TC program. This would not be uncommon for a machine that has been sitting for a long time so the battery died; that would corrupt/erase the memory....

Note: I'm using the term macro and program as kind of the same thing, which is probably incorrect.