Need help determining spindle drive

Thread: Need help determining spindle drive

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Need help determining spindle drive

I have an Akria Seiki Performer Jr built in 2002, Serial Number 02128-623. The spindle drive is missing, There is no documentation other than the MELDAS 60/60S Operation Manual, the MELDAS 60/60S Programming Manual, the MELDAS 64 Series GPPQ/GPPW Interface Specification Manual and the Akira Seiki Quick Reference Guide with the machine. I need to find out the spindle motor part number for this machine as there is no motor data plate on it. The other drives have similar partnumbers MDS-B-SVJ2-xx where xx is a number like 06 or 10, depending on the drive. The motor is approx 11" without the cooling fan tall, 7" square, with a mounting flange at 5.25" square. It only says "Mistibishi" on the sides with bolted on labels. There is no indication of any rivet or bolt holes that would have held the data plate or any areas that appear that a sticker has come off. Can anyone help with this? Can I disassemble the spindle motor and find any identification inside somewhere? I really don't want to buy a drive and a spindle motor to get running, the drive is bad enough. Thanks