Meldas M320V with a Hartford HV-35

Thread: Meldas M320V with a Hartford HV-35

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Meldas M320V with a Hartford HV-35

Hello,

A couple of months ago I bought a used Hartfort HV-35 with a Mitsubischi Meldas M320V control.
    The milling machine has stood still for a couple of years.
    After I installed the Hartford and turn on the power there were a couple of error’s.
    The machine has not lost its parameters only a couple of PLC standard’s.
    The drive was broken and I send it away for repair.
    Now the machine will start up and can make some move’s, the tool changer works perfectly.
    It will mill straight lines but when I try to make round corners the error “ P70 ARC ERROR “ comes up.
    I made a straight forward program to mill a square of 30x30mm and I ad later the round corners of R=3mm, all with a mill ø6mm without radius compensation.
    I need help to get me around the corner. What do I forget and are there some Parameters that can make the change.
    I have all the original books and Parameter list’s but I can not find anything.
    Please help.

Mark