Need Help! Mitsubishi Meldas M325LG, parameters intact, batteries good, no function

Thread: Mitsubishi Meldas M325LG, parameters intact, batteries good, no function

Default Mitsubishi Meldas M325LG, parameters intact, batteries good, no function

Anyone out there with any experience with this control that could point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. After moving the machine from one facility to another, upon start up, there were two alarms listed: Z56 FIX_P REENTRY and Z70 ABS ZERO. Other than that all seemed to be well; as the machine was fully functional prior to the move.
    After contacting MEAU, the general consensus was that the batteries on the servo amps were weak (HUH?), so for humor ALL batteries were replaced; including backup memory. As you can imagine, this had no effect. Next call to MEUA resulted in the decision that the memory was "corrupt" and the control needed reinitializing as well as parameters reloaded (right, right); they emailed the "M325LG Reinitialization After Battery Failure" procedure of which did absolutely nothing.

***********************The original literature from the machines installation still exists as well as a list of all parameters.**********************************

We are a Mazak shop, for the most part, with exception to this one MHI M-TC10B (S/N: T10B082). I am quite familiar with the Mitsubishi Meldas control system through the Mazak machine tool side. We've had to reinitialize memory and re-load parameters several times over the years on other Meldas controls in age from the early 80's through the late 90's (M2's, M32's, M-Plus) with no problem what so ever; with the help of MAZAK phone tech support. Now that I have a minor issue with a Meldas controller all of a sudden this drags on for over a month with NO RESOLUTION. When trying to get tech support from MEUA, it's not like calling MAZAK, these guys act like they are completely unfamiliar with the product!
    The reinitialization procedure lists step one as "Remove MNAPL-III Disk"...........of which does not exist; as best I can tell. There were old disk drives on our Mazak M32 controllers, but not on this, it "appears" to be a later generation control than the M32. Either way......there is no MNAPL-III disk. Step two, the flipping of dip switches 1,2,and 3?......WTF???? That's nuts! Utilizing 1,3, and 5, as you would on an M32 or an M-Plus control will do it but 1,2,and 3...............who has ever heard of this crap????

PLEASE......tell me there is SOMEONE out there who can either point me in the right direction or that I can PAY to resolve this little issue?
    I will GLADLY pay you for even PHONE assistance or email correspondence that results in resolving my little problem; the machine is far too nice and well equipped to give up on now.

Machine Tool Model: M-TC10B (S/N: T10B082)
    Control Model: FCA3V25LG (S/N: 3V25LG000375)

Kind regards,
    Mike Ward
    Ward Tool & Die, Co
    Randleman, NC
    336-672-1815
    mykal1970@icloud.com