Need Help! kbic-240d reverse switch

Thread: kbic-240d reverse switch

Default kbic-240d reverse switch

Hello, I'm trying to figure out how to wire up the f/o/r switch that came with my lathe. Its the ZH-A. The same one that's in the grizzly mini lathe that you can get replacements for from Little machine shop. The board that came in my lathe looks to be an obvious knockoff of the kbic and the smaller board had some blown components so I took everything out and didn't take pictures of the switch. I can already see some improvement over the performance with the new Drive. I was also surprised to see that the emergency stop switch was wired up to cut live and ground. I've wired the kbic-240D up the same. but I don't think this is correct.
    I've attached some photos of the old drive and switch.
    Any help is greatly appreciated.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kbic-240d reverse switch-20180422_162313-jpg   kbic-240d reverse switch-20180421_010840-jpg  

It seems as if this f/o/r swich would have been wired into the auxiliary board the same as the ws180 mini lathes. I had bought a 12-volt dpdt to hook up as a latching relay to enable the kbic from the speed switch so that it will not turn on Startup. I can't seem to find the auxiliary board anywhere.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: kbic-240d reverse switch

Hey did u have any luck with this i am waiting on that same board and I have that same knock off board and I have the same doubts....if it is going to work with out the filter board ( the smaller board you mentioned)

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by laminated View Post
    It seems as if this f/o/r swich would have been wired into the auxiliary board the same as the ws180 mini lathes. I had bought a 12-volt dpdt to hook up as a latching relay to enable the kbic from the speed switch so that it will not turn on Startup. I can't seem to find the auxiliary board anywhere.
    Do you have a picture of the auxiliary board ?? Does it look like the attached picture

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kbic-240d reverse switch-20220128_165307-jpg   kbic-240d reverse switch-20220206_121454-jpg