Hello. I have a Milltronics RH30. The manufacture date code on the machine says 050 on it. Does that mean it was made in 1990? Anyway, the atc works about half the time and the other half of the time it catches on the tool that it's loading and pushes down on the carousel which bends the bolt on the V roller. Other times it won't fully engage the tool in the spindle which can be dangerous because if it spins up to a high rpm it could throw the tool with a lot of force. So I have to watch every tool change and hold the feed override knob at 10 percent while it lowers the head onto the tool to make sure it doesn't snag. Sometimes it will snag so put the override at 0 percent to stop it from going all the way down and I give the tool a whack with a soft mallet so that it pops into the taper. I'm wondering if maybe the drawbar mechanism isn't opening wide enough to allow the pull stud to be inserted properly? Maybe I need to take the drawbar assembly out and have a look at it? The other thing is the carousel. It has a lot of slop in the geneva drive and there's nothing that can be done to tighten it up. Any help would be appreciated.