Need Help! 2002 Milltronics SL10/05 Series A CNC Turning Center

Thread: 2002 Milltronics SL10/05 Series A CNC Turning Center

Default 2002 Milltronics SL10/05 Series A CNC Turning Center

Got a new machine in today and it was dead on arrival. Not sure exactly what is wrong with this machine but its got the Centurion 6 control on it and the whole machine seems in very good shape. It used to be used in a community college so it has only seen limited use. Anyway, The screen just pops up blue and says "no video input". So I whipped out the multimeter and did some testing on the Clock Battery on the CPU. It read .230V so that's dead. So I installed a new battery but I also noticed the LEDs for the CPU Backplane aren't all lit up. So I double checked the power supply and I got +5V, -5V, +11.75V, and -11.75V. But when I check the Backplane Volt that leads to the CPU its only +5V that works. All other voltages are dead. So something is stopping the voltage to the CPU? Anyone got any ideas just trying to set this up and its been a bit of a headache. Thanks!

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2002 Milltronics SL10/05 Series A CNC Turning Center-untitled-jpg   2002 Milltronics SL10/05 Series A CNC Turning Center-untitled-1-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: 2002 Milltronics SL10/05 Series A CNC Turning Center

David,
    Have you called Milltronics service directly? Very good phone service from them in my experience.
    They will also send you all the digital manuals for your machine including electrical diagrams upon request.

I cant help with your question but I am sure you will be able to get it solved.

Eric

Default Re: 2002 Milltronics SL10/05 Series A CNC Turning Center

Thanks for the Reply,
    We contacted Milltronics and had us send the computer back in to them. They repaired it for around $500.