SBC upgrade picture and error code

Thread: SBC upgrade picture and error code

Downloads
    Uploads

Default SBC upgrade picture and error code

Hey everyone, I have what I hope are a couple easy and hopefully relatively inexpensive questions.

First question - I am looking at a mill that has a Centurion 6 control but I am not sure if it has had a single board computer (SBC) update or not. The current owner has no idea. Is the attached picture of a SBC system?

Second question - When the current owner tried to power it up they received a error. I have attached a picture of the error code. Any ideas?

As always thank you for your help. This site and some others have been a great source of inspiration and occasional amusement.

Shadetree68

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SBC upgrade picture and error code-error-code-2-jpg   SBC upgrade picture and error code-sbc-question-1-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: SBC upgrade picture and error code

That doesn't look like the SBC. I've had to replace the Dallas real time clock RTC (CMOS)battery and the simdisk? battery(Keeper) on my 99. (not SBC) I did the RTC myself by carving away the outer layer and wiring in a new battery. Sportybob did the simdisk battery. Has been running fine since then. Not expensive but I'd have the owner fix it first and then buy just in case.

https://www.cnczone.com/forums/millt...258-forum.html