New to me Partner III with Cent IV Controller, Time tp Upgrade to Mach4

Thread: New to me Partner III with Cent IV Controller, Time tp Upgrade to Mach4

Downloads
    Uploads

Default New to me Partner III with Cent IV Controller, Time tp Upgrade to Mach4

So I've gone and done it and bought a Partner III. I needs some love for sure, but I'm excited for it. My plan is to gut the old controller and upgrade everything to modern systems. Likely Gecko G320X, I think. I still need to look into the new motion controllers for Mach 4. Does anybody have the schematics for this old machine? I was told I would get them with the machine, but what they had was just the programming stuff.

I plan on keeping most of the contractors as they are in good shape, but we will see how it all goes. Definitely open to advice and thoughts any of you have with more knowledge of this system.

That's not me in the pic FYI! lol.

Thanks.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New to me Partner III with Cent IV Controller, Time tp Upgrade to Mach4-20200722_160834-jpg   New to me Partner III with Cent IV Controller, Time tp Upgrade to Mach4-20200722_093035-jpg   New to me Partner III with Cent IV Controller, Time tp Upgrade to Mach4-20200722_093040-jpg   New to me Partner III with Cent IV Controller, Time tp Upgrade to Mach4-20200722_102746-jpg  

New to me Partner III with Cent IV Controller, Time tp Upgrade to Mach4-20200722_160509-jpg   New to me Partner III with Cent IV Controller, Time tp Upgrade to Mach4-20200722_092706-jpg   New to me Partner III with Cent IV Controller, Time tp Upgrade to Mach4-20200722_092659-jpg   New to me Partner III with Cent IV Controller, Time tp Upgrade to Mach4-20200722_092751-jpg  

Evan.
    "You're making WHAT?"