Downloads
    Uploads

Default Partner 1E For Sale

Single board CF computer with upgraded software from Milltronics
    Recently replaced Z axis bearings
    Recently replaced spindle bearings
    Recently replaced drawbar washers
    Recently replaced Y way cover material
    I have a replacement roller for the way cover as well (the old one finally gave out)

The CRT is pretty bad. I currently have an LCD monitor wired into the video out and sitting on top of the brown box.

8K spindle, with rigid tapping 6 tool toolchanger and a 12 tool changer ready to be put on it. Flood coolant with 15gallon sump

30" X movement (I believe it was 27" factory with some tweaks by the previous owner but it has caused no issues for me)

3x 6" kurt vises bolted to the table.

The 13 Cat40 tool holders I have for it (pictures will follow) including a 3" Maritool face mill, 2 1" end mill holder 3/8 EM holder, 1/2" EM holder and a selection of ER20 and ER25 collet holders. All the collets I have at the workstation, a lot of things to hold from 1/8-3/8 mostly.

The entire thing was gone over soup to nuts last year and used for prototyping. I'm moving shops and setting up a newer Milltronics VM machine thats coming in tooled, so this is extraneous to my needs. Easy to move and setup in your garage.

Trying to make it a package so a beginner has everything they need to get running.

I attached an older picture from the move last year and a picture of a completed job from a couple months ago. Its a little dirty right now as I'm finishing one last project with it.

$6500 - located in Hammond, IN not far off the highway. Quick sale with no haggling and I'll throw in the vidmar tool cabinet I have setup in front of it to hold my tooling.