New to me Partner 1H questions.... - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New to me Partner 1H questions....

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: New to me Partner 1H questions....

Call sportybob on the roller fabric and the wipers for way covers 952- 288-6340 , cant remember how much it was 8 years ago when I did mine but was much less than from factory.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: New to me Partner 1H questions....

Well, it's been a few weeks, but we finally have Chris's machine running parts. I guess from the move, we lost the LCD screen, fortunately I had a spare from converting my mill and we got that fitted into the panel nicely. Chris also had a short in the proximity sensor on the tool carousel, fortunately that issue had been documented in this group a few years back (search Proximity) and we got some new sensors ordered and managed a work around with a magnetic proximity sensor while we wait for the correct one.

I went up to his place (he's about an hour and a half from me) today and we sit up one of the parts we make for our products and got the machine running. It does have a 10k rpm spindle, took my electronic tachometer and 9000 called is running just under 9400rpm, so a little bit off, but not much at 1000, which is wehere most tapping will be done. We were able to double the rpm and triple most of the feed rates that I run these parts on my mill at. Parts turned out beautiful with a much better finish than I can get on my machine.

We did have some issues with the tool lengths and realized that you have to program TXX M06 on one line and then G43 Hxx on the next line, I've always combine them on my knee mill and it evidently wouldn't take the length offset unless it was on a different line. Once we figured that out, things went smoothly.

We put up a google album that has a lot of pictures from the beginning and a video of it running today.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/FYvQYuVEfmihpyqP9

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12