I have a Milltronics ML14 lathe and was having problems with it so sent the control in to be check to a Technician. He said the MB was shot and that I will have to upgrade it to a Centurion 6 but I also have a MB20 that had the Centurion 5 on it so asked if that could be upgraded and to just use the Centurion 5 for the lathe which he did. I got the MB 20 control back and everything was good with that but when I put the ML 14 back together it booted up and homed out good but then it went to run a program and it Got an Error and tried to reboot but it wouldn't. After being on the phone for awhile with my Tech he said send the control back. Sent it back and he asked if it was hooked up to high voltage and told him it wasn't and he said that I had to upgrade the control to a 6 as the 5 it was fried. I got the control back and powered it up and it booted up but it would not reset the drives....Ugggg....After a year and a half and being promised the Tech would be up to look things over I finally found a local to look at (actually he was the 4th guy) my ML 14 and after being on the phone with the Tech they tracked the problem down to the it being into the control that was rebuilt and the Tech send the control back again. The Tech has had it almost 4 months now and says he had to make a Test Bench to test the control but how long does it take to make a test bench to see why the control will not reset????? I am at witts end here and I already lost my 2 main customers I did work for on the lathe. I have had 2 customers call and see if I can do some work for them again and told them yes as I figure I will get the control back soon but not getting any response back from my emails from the Tech now. And he keeps saying he is working on it...Any suggestions on this guys? I love working with my Tech but need to have my control back.
Thanks
Glen