Powering up the machine - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Powering up the machine

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Powering up the machine

Per your pic, the machine is not connected properly. The black wire to L1, the white wire to L3, the green wire to the right corner 5/8 nut the red jumper L1 to L2.

what is the white wire going to the 5/8 nut going to?

sportybob

Downloads
    Uploads

The white wire was capped off in that picture. I removed it and ran the green wire to the stud. This was the before picture. I should have made that clear.

Now that I have everything I need to plug the machine in. I wanted to make sure I understand how to place the wires from the power cord to the receptacle.

Here's a picture of the outlet receptacle I am using and the wires from the power cord. Obviously the black is the ground (u-shaped).

But I am unsure on which goes to the larger flat prong and the smaller flat prong with the white and green wires.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Powering up the machine-20180416_173552-jpg   Powering up the machine-20180416_173454-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks once again to rl49. He walked me through power up after getting the machine under power. And even the beginning of some diagnosing some problems.

I guess this thread is done for now.

Here is a pic of the plug receptacle that rl49 sent to me for correct wiring. (220v single phase)

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Powering up the machine-72898d147-jpg  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12