chamfer mill: speeds/feeds on 1/8" steel sheet full depth?

Thread: chamfer mill: speeds/feeds on 1/8" steel sheet full depth?

Default chamfer mill: speeds/feeds on 1/8" steel sheet full depth?

Hello all. Newbie CNC guy here. I've never used a chamfer mill before.
    Have project where i need to make 1/8" deep/wide chamfers on 1/8" hot rolled sheet/plate. The plate is 1' x 3' with some "windows" cut in it that need the chamfering. Mill is a converted bridgeport clone (CNC Masters Supra mill). I have a piece of plywood bolted to the bed, then sheet screwed/ clamped to wood. The piece is bigger than the travel of the mill, so i have a fence set up so i can move it around and do some features at a time. I hoping this works.
    I think it was the Harvey tool site that suggests chamfering in multiple passes. I have a 3/8" 2 flute carbide chamfer mill. I'm using fusion 360 for CAD/CAM. Right now i have it set to 2 passes: 1st one .088 depth, 2nd one to .125, that gives equal material removal. RPM is 2500 (mill seems to like that speed) and feed per tooth is .0007. This is really conservative i'm sure, but i'm looking for results and not breaking cutters.
    But is it too conservative that i'll burn the cutter?
    Please let me know your suggestions.
    Marty