Call home or message if program stop..

Thread: Call home or message if program stop..

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Call home or message if program stop..

Hello everyone, often I leave the milling machine to work alone and go home. Is there a program that if the milling machine stops for any problem, or Simply program finish i am warned by a call or by a message? Work on selca 4000 cnc with windows xp. Thanks to all

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Call home or message if program stop..

Hello.

While it is possible to do as you want I think it might be better to use an IP camera so that you can alway take a look at what your machine is actually doing at any given time. There are a number of low priced units on the market.

Another posibility is to use a smart phone for the same purpose. There are a number of apps to do that. ALFRED is one.

Using the camera you can also check your premises as there are units that you can rotate and tilt.

I hope this helps.

Regards.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by BBMNet View Post
    Hello.

While it is possible to do as you want I think it might be better to use an IP camera so that you can alway take a look at what your machine is actually doing at any given time. There are a number of low priced units on the market.

Another posibility is to use a smart phone for the same purpose. There are a number of apps to do that. ALFRED is one.

Using the camera you can also check your premises as there are units that you can rotate and tilt.

I hope this helps.

Regards.
    Thanks, but i Need a software

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Call home or message if program stop..

Remote Light Stack interfaces directly with the existing real light stack with up to five (5) lights on the CNC machine. It turns those lights into e-mails or text messages that can remotely notify anyone with an e-mail address or SMS (texting) capable cell phone. It can also update a website in real-time reflecting the status of the lights. Unlike traditional auto-dialers and pagers, Remote Light Stack uses your network so it requires no additional phone line and can send multiple simultaneous notifications to different destinations instead of a single phone call or page.
    REMOTE MACHINING
    Ph/Fax 1-800-248-1817
    e-mail: info@remotemachining.com