Hi there,

Thread: Hi there,

Default Hi there,

I need to talk to the right person who can introduce me in the world of CNC production part.
    I have a small CNC business (CNC mimming OKUMA new machine)searching to subcontract or find rfq from buyers.
    Any idea?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I would recommend introducing yourself to medium to large job shops in your area. Many of them subcontract work out that doesn't suit their production. Many times these machine shops have existing customer that they prefer not to turn down work from for the sake of the relationship. that same shop might be set up for medium to large batch sizes and a small batch run is a costly interruption to the normal flow. Often times, these shop will sub-contract these smaller jobs out. You'll need to offer a quick turn-around and offer excellent communication and follow-up.

Also, you'd be surprised how easy it is to be considered for work simply by asking. Almost every small manufacturing company sub's work out. Whether it is a maintenance shop at a small food plant to your company making "widgets".

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hi there,

I would introduce yourself to job shops near by and send emails the ones that are a little further away. Might be worth getting some business cards printed so that they can keep your details easily. I would think that nearly all plants sub work out sometimes. They will have super busy spells where its just easier to subcontract than ask their employees to work the weekends.
    Best of luck with it.
    Harry

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi,
    I have lots of work but need to know more about your skills prior to now. CAD, CNC tooling, etc.
    Your prior work tells an experienced machinist much.
    I have assisted many into this CNC business.
    Can you sustain the payments until the shop is in production?

Been doing this too long

Downloads
    Uploads

please, what okuma cnc's do you have ? kindly

ps : good question bostosh

we are merely at the start of " Internet of Things / Industrial Revolution 4.0 " era : a mix of AI, plastics, human estrangement, powerful non-state actors ...

Banned
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hey. Glad to see you