HAAS Mono CRT to LCD conversion

Thread: HAAS Mono CRT to LCD conversion

Downloads
    Uploads

Smile HAAS Mono CRT to LCD conversion

HAAS CRT Monitor 28HM-NM4 is one of HAAS 12 inch CRT mono monitor displays for CNC. It was fitted on the Haas old VF-1, VF-2, V-F3, VF-4, VF-6 system, Model is: 93-5220C, 93-5220, 93-5222, 93-5222A. Signal Input Connector: 9 pin D-sub connector.

https://en.elongshine.com/product-detail/haas-monitor/

Replacement Specifications type: 28HM-NM4 LCD , industrial LCD panel, 9 pin D-sub signal connector, AC100-240 V power supply , separate OSD keypad, easy to mount and setup.
    Note:
    HAAS Monitor 28HM-NM4, 93-5220, 93-5222 LCD is color monitor, supports monochrome display and green display, modify via OSD menu.

we are the manufacturer, more info at Home - Elongshine Technology Limited

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HAAS Mono CRT to LCD conversion-haas-28hm-nm4_vf1-2-3-4_02-jpg   HAAS Mono CRT to LCD conversion-haas-28hm-nm4_vf1-2-3-4_03-jpg   HAAS Mono CRT to LCD conversion-haas-28hm-nm4_vf1-2-3-4_01-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: HAAS Mono CRT to LCD conversion

CRT monitors are very old. CRT monitors is having technology that we cant use at this time. These days we are having the technology we can use very little space to make any LED or LCD. Now LEDs are having very good technology and they are very slim. I am looking for a transparent TV to install in my office. I am going to install it for displaying notices that I want to share with everyone.