Z AXIS MOVES RANDOMLY

Thread: Z AXIS MOVES RANDOMLY

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Z AXIS MOVES RANDOMLY

Hi guys, hope you can help me, i got a cnc router form china, is the common heavy duty 1325, the machine was working fine in the past, is a machine the only use sometime and his main funtion is to surface cleaning wood slabs for dinning tables and coffe tables, but in this week is making an issue, it randomly plunge the z axis down, it star moving the z axis down little by little, ruining jobs and the slabs, the issue also happen when the job is finish and the machine goes to zero and the spindle stop, when the spindle is stopping th z axis moves, ill atthaced the link of the video of the issue and the photo of the machine.

Also ill atthached the g code of the surface clenaing job.

I change the pc hopping that resolve the problem but it doesnt, the issue is still there, im not expert and i cant see if the problkem is mechanical, config or something elsehope somebody help me with this issue and thanks for your time guys.

link video:

https://youtube.com/shorts/KL-B00Bh3lI?feature=share

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Z AXIS MOVES RANDOMLY-1325-jpeg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Z AXIS MOVES RANDOMLY

Looks like the Z axis motor has losttetorque to hold motor weight. Add a nitrogen shock like on a car hood has a counter balance. The Z axis should stop dropping

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by gporthos View Post
    Hi guys, hope you can help me, i got a cnc router form china, is the common heavy duty 1325, the machine was working fine in the past, is a machine the only use sometime and his main funtion is to surface cleaning wood slabs for dinning tables and coffe tables, but in this week is making an issue, it randomly plunge the z axis down, it star moving the z axis down little by little, ruining jobs and the slabs, the issue also happen when the job is finish and the machine goes to zero and the spindle stop, when the spindle is stopping th z axis moves, ill atthaced the link of the video of the issue and the photo of the machine.

Also ill atthached the g code of the surface clenaing job.

I change the pc hopping that resolve the problem but it doesnt, the issue is still there, im not expert and i cant see if the problkem is mechanical, config or something elsehope somebody help me with this issue and thanks for your time guys.

link video:

https://youtube.com/shorts/KL-B00Bh3lI?feature=share
    You should be programing in Absolute G90 not G91 incremental

There should not be a G71 or a G94 in your program a G71 is for lathe use

What software are you using??

Check the Grounding of the machine as you may have a problem with EMI noise when the spindle moves by itself like that

Mactec54

Downloads
    Uploads

i use vcarve for generate g code and mach3 for controlling the cnc, im no exoert but how do i change the g code from 91 to g90?

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by gporthos View Post
    i use vcarve for generate g code and mach3 for controlling the cnc, im no exoert but how do i change the g code from 91 to g90?
    You need to select a different Post Processor

I think your problem is more electrical than the program.

Mactec54

Downloads
    Uploads

thanks for your fast repply, please check this new post winth an update because i cant modify this one, thanks a lot

https://www.cnczone.com/forums/mexic...ml#post2507676