Problem "W" does not position itself at home

Thread: "W" does not position itself at home

Downloads
    Uploads

Default "W" does not position itself at home

I am new to the forum, I have a more used CNC machine for cutting soft materials, the software is wincnc 2.6.14 its movements are X, Y, Z and W the first 3 are linear and W is circular, the servos and motors are Panasonic, for some time the W servo had an over-temperature problem which controlled it with an extra fan and it continued to work perfectly apparently, but a few days ago they reported to me the machine that had shown a fault and did not have the extra fan. , look for the fan, place it, turned on the machine, gave the SeekHome function and at the end of that function, in the W setting, it showed a fault, said movement begins to rotate clockwise (CW), this in any position, upon arrival At a certain position a microswitch is activated, it reverses the rotation and is positioned at home and the machine is ready to work, the W rotation is done in CW but when it reaches the microswitch it is not positioned correctly, the ser vo de W is a Panasonic MBDHT2510EO2, I have the Panaterm installed in windows 10 for any need and I suppose it is necessary to publish the WINCNC.INI, at the beginning of the problem W rotated in the opposite direction and did not position itself, now it rotates in CW it reaches the micro switch but it is not positioned, I appreciate in advance the help you can give me