I WILL PAY for mentor

Thread: I WILL PAY for mentor

Downloads
    Uploads

Default I WILL PAY for mentor

6040z Is not working properly. Noisy and Won't hardly move. Can't get Mach3 to talk to cnc. Please help.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I WILL PAY for mentor-20210505_115004_compress93-jpg   I WILL PAY for mentor-20210505_113918_compress57-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: I WILL PAY for mentor

Does this SX controller hook up directly to your computer, or are you using an adapter of some kind, like a UC-100?

[FONT=Verdana]Andrew Werby[/FONT]
    [URL="http://www.computersculpture.com/"]Website[/URL]

Downloads
    Uploads

Please add details.

Did it ever work ?
    What happens when the machine starts, pc starts, mach3 stars ?
    Describe all hw as well as You can.

Can you get a zoom video with me to look at the hw ?

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by CNCnewbie1954 View Post
    6040z Is not working properly. Noisy and Won't hardly move. Can't get Mach3 to talk to cnc. Please help.
    Better provide detail description of the problem, and if can make video will be more comprehensive.

http://cncmakers.com/cnc/controllers/CNC_Controller_System/CNC_Retrofit_Package.html

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by awerby View Post
    Does this SX controller hook up directly to your computer, or are you using an adapter of some kind, like a UC-100?
    Sxcnc controller hooks up to laptop using ucb cable. I control the Spindle using the sx box. I can jog the machine using the laptop . I can't use mach3 for the cnc.What do you charge?

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by hanermo View Post
    Please add details.

Did it ever work ?
    What happens when the machine starts, pc starts, mach3 stars ?
    Describe all hw as well as You can.

Can you get a zoom video with me to look at the hw ?
    Hi. The only way to get it to do anything is using the cncusb software. Using a laptop I can get it to move but it hardly moves and the motors are a bit noisy. The crank handles move more than the cnc moves. If I try using Mach3 the numbers will change but it does nothing at all to the motors. We can use Zoom.What do you Charge?? Here is my email address. lban4@comcast.net Let me know if you need my number. Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by cncmakers001 View Post
    Better provide detail description of the problem, and if can make video will be more comprehensive.
    The only way to get it to do anything is using the cncusb software. Using a laptop I can get it to move but it hardly moves and the motors are a bit noisy. The crank handles move more than the cnc moves. If I try using Mach3 the numbers will change but it does nothing at all to the motors. We can use Zoom.What do you Charge?? Here is my email address. lban4@comcast.net Let me know if you need my number. I could try making a Video.
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by CNCnewbie1954 View Post
    Hi. The only way to get it to do anything is using the cncusb software. Using a laptop I can get it to move but it hardly moves and the motors are a bit noisy. The crank handles move more than the cnc moves. If I try using Mach3 the numbers will change but it does nothing at all to the motors. We can use Zoom.What do you Charge?? Here is my email address. lban4@comcast.net Let me know if you need my number. Thanks
    Hi. Do you still want to do a Zoom to see what its doing and maybe settings. Lance Russell

Downloads
    Uploads

If it's got its own control software installed, it's probably best to try to get that to work first, rather than uninstalling it and substituting Mach3. Have you got access to the settings, like velocity and acceleration? If so, can you reduce both by half and see if it jogs any better? It might just be trying to go too hard, too fast for the motors it's got. Who sold you this thing, and don't they provide any support?

[FONT=Verdana]Andrew Werby[/FONT]
    [URL="http://www.computersculpture.com/"]Website[/URL]

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by awerby View Post
    If it's got its own control software installed, it's probably best to try to get that to work first, rather than uninstalling it and substituting Mach3. Have you got access to the settings, like velocity and acceleration? If so, can you reduce both by half and see if it jogs any better? It might just be trying to go too hard, too fast for the motors it's got. Who sold you this thing, and don't they provide any support?
    The Support Sucks guy on Facebook works with
    Premium prices.com Trevor. It takes forever for them to get me info because they have to their China support for everything. They don't know their own products. I will try to find the acceration section.