Mentor needed in Jacksonville FL

Thread: Mentor needed in Jacksonville FL

Default Mentor needed in Jacksonville FL

Hello,

I'm new to this forum however just need to have someone who I can ask questions to and share diagrams to go over. I am in the Jacksonville FL area. I have home built my CNC using CNC4PC boards (ESS Smooth Stepper, C25 BOB, C41S PWM) and am using Mach 3. My main issue at present is the control wiring from the C41S board to the Huanyang VFD (2.2kw, 110v). I have called CNC4PC but get no one to answer. I have downloaded literature and watched a lot of YouTube but find conflicting info. Between the info and the Mach 3 settings it has to be a simple fix. I am just trying to get Mach 3 to control the spindle instead of the VFD controlling it.

Any help is most appreciated.

I have attached a schematic of my arrangement to date.

Regards,
    DJ