Jim's Shop

Thread: Jim's Shop

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Jim's Shop

A few pictures of my shop.

From the outside

Tucker, the shop dog hard at work

The little forklift. Building the control panel for the router below.

The air compressors, two 5hp

The welding and cutting equipment

Wells bandsaw

Jet 13x40 lathe

Vertical band saw, disk sander, and 6x18 Harvel manual surface grinder (with the table off)

Moving in the DoAll 6x18 MTA hydraulic surface grinder with the big forklift

The Eagle 10x50, 4 axis CNC mill. This machine started out life as a 2 axis mill. When the Anilam controller failed, I upgraded the panel to my own system and added the Z axis. The only thing original in the electrical cabinet is the DC servo drives Later added the 4th axis.

Setting up a job in the 4th axis, I built this out of a Vertex super spacer

And finally, off loading the 4x8 Thermwood CNC router, don't have any pictures of it in the shop. It's about an inch off the trailer in this pic.