New shop to me...

Thread: New shop to me...

Downloads
    Uploads

Smile New shop to me...

Hi everyone, been looking on here for a year or so. I'm starting a new cnc deal for myself at home. I bought a 2001 Haas VF3 in Texas and hauled it up to Washington where I live right at Christmas time. Finally got it in the shop and all wired up to the phase converter in the last few weeks. Also got our manual mill and lathe up and running. Picked up a huge amount of tooling from a local shop that the owner was retiring from. All we need now is some software for programming. I'm hoping to get Gibbscam, I used it about 10 years ago when I worked in a cnc shop. Unfortunately I think its out of my budget for now!! lol.. Cant wait to start making chips!!

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New shop to me...-img_5883-jpg   New shop to me...-img_5884-jpg   New shop to me...-img_5882-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: New shop to me...

you could try fusion 360 for cad and cam i think that it would be compatible with your haas machine

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by KyleWarren View Post
    you could try fusion 360 for cad and cam i think that it would be compatible with your haas machine
    Fusion 360 works fine on my Haas TM1P if you are not familiar with Fusion check out Lars Christensen on youtube he gives great coverage of what Fusion can do NYC is good too.