Need Help! Mazak VTC 200/ 50 - System error 21

Thread: Mazak VTC 200/ 50 - System error 21

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Mazak VTC 200/ 50 - System error 21

We're getting System Error 21 on our VTC200/50.

Our machine was working and had some problems with setting the tool#/pocket number on a recent program (simple drill /tap program). Removed all tools (only 3 tools) and was in the process of loading each tool in the pockets manually via the side door. When attempting to turn the magazine, I noticed it would not turn manually. Went to control panel and tried rotating forward and reverse through the ATC Menu and it would not turn. I then noticed the power button light on the control panel started to flash and HMI screen started to flicker. I turned power off to control panel and then the main disconnect switch to the entire unit. Tried to power on several times and get the alarms attached in the pictures. Dos anyone have any thoughts on what might be the cause?