Mazak Cam T2 no start

Thread: Mazak Cam T2 no start

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Mazak Cam T2 no start

I good day, when turn on the control the screen only show a cursor blink, no show more, and also sometimes no show nothing.
    The lathe was turn off several month, after i changed FX61C identical a original, with same jumpers, then turn on and screen only show cursor blink, uo-left.
    some idea, the cnc is wrong ?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Remaga View Post
    I good day, when turn on the control the screen only show a cursor blink, no show more, and also sometimes no show nothing.
    The lathe was turn off several month, after i changed FX61C identical a original, with same jumpers, then turn on and screen only show cursor blink, uo-left.
    some idea, the cnc is wrong ?
    I was able to solve, this only was inset with more force the fx61. However now have alarm 20 Nmi Emergency stop, the push bottom is well, switch Doors too, no overtravel.
    Some link for electrical manual for Mazak Quick turn 20, control CamT2, Know?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Mazak Cam T2 no start

You may have to re-initialise the machine. Leave it on for a while first to charge the batteries or change the batteries before re-initialising.

Regards Bob