Need Help! Mazatrol Matrix Nexus - Error 380: Tool Check Not Complete

Thread: Mazatrol Matrix Nexus - Error 380: Tool Check Not Complete

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Mazatrol Matrix Nexus - Error 380: Tool Check Not Complete

So this is a bit of a shot in the dark since not even the Mazak tech guys had any clue what this is but here it goes.

We bought a 2011 Mazak Quick Turn Nexus 250-II MS from Germany. Don't know which company used to own it, we weren't told. It came with a program called 9993(Tool Check Macro). I assume this is what's giving me the error 380 "Tool Check Not Complete" but I'm not 100% sure. Since the alarm list manual literally says "Cause: --- Action:---" I assume this is a custom error as well. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

Now I tried deleting the program but the error still remains but now I also get the error 389 "Work NO. Search Error". This tells me there must be some kind of parameter that's trying to automatically load this program. It seems like it loads every time I try to go to Memory and while the error remains I can't even access MDI.

The Mazak tech guys told me to call the guys in Germany but as I said we don't even know who they are and my german is a bit rusty I must admit.

So then the question is which parameter could this possibly be and what should I change it to? I'm not really comfortable changing parameters randomly as there are about a million things that could go wrong but maybe someone here could point me in the right direction?
    I've attached the program if someone is interested in trying to understand what's going on there.

Thanks!

Similar Threads:
    Attached Files Attached Files

Downloads
    Uploads

Lightbulb Re: Mazatrol Matrix Nexus - Error 380: Tool Check Not Complete

Quote Originally Posted by IsakAndersson View Post
    So this is a bit of a shot in the dark since not even the Mazak tech guys had any clue what this is but here it goes.

We bought a 2011 Mazak Quick Turn Nexus 250-II MS from Germany. Don't know which company used to own it, we weren't told. It came with a program called 9993(Tool Check Macro). I assume this is what's giving me the error 380 "Tool Check Not Complete" but I'm not 100% sure. Since the alarm list manual literally says "Cause: --- Action:---" I assume this is a custom error as well. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

Now I tried deleting the program but the error still remains but now I also get the error 389 "Work NO. Search Error". This tells me there must be some kind of parameter that's trying to automatically load this program. It seems like it loads every time I try to go to Memory and while the error remains I can't even access MDI.

The Mazak tech guys told me to call the guys in Germany but as I said we don't even know who they are and my german is a bit rusty I must admit.

So then the question is which parameter could this possibly be and what should I change it to? I'm not really comfortable changing parameters randomly as there are about a million things that could go wrong but maybe someone here could point me in the right direction?
    I've attached the program if someone is interested in trying to understand what's going on there.

Thanks!

We had same problem on same machine from Germany.
    Our solution was in the modification of the program 9993. the program must be modified as follows:
    O9993 (TOOLCHECK MACRO)

M470

M460 (GOOD FIN)

M30

%
    When you replace this program instead of the previous one, the machine will go abnormal.

If you would like to turn off that control, you can do so in the PLC RB61 parameter, 2nd bit to 0. but then it will be necessary to adjust the lader diagram to run the program, but we have not done that.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Mazatrol Matrix Nexus - Error 380: Tool Check Not Complete

Interesting. Good to know that it can be turned off.

Our solution was to simply use the suffixes/ID codes that the macro needed. A, B, C for back-facing tools. D, E, F for forwards tools.