Need Help! Alarm 1393 : R.D. Relocation Detected - Can't Even Open Door?!

Thread: Alarm 1393 : R.D. Relocation Detected - Can't Even Open Door?!

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Alarm 1393 : R.D. Relocation Detected - Can't Even Open Door?!

Hi, again. Our Mazak QT Nexus 250-II MS finally arrived but apparently, there is this relocating device that we need to unlock with a code. The problem is this code may not be delivered in the next couple of weeks. They even said it could take months! That is just unacceptable if you ask me, but that's beside the point.

Now I was told that we can still make programs and simulate and all that. We just can't run it. The thing is I need to open the door so I can measure how much stick out I can have on the back facing tools because that kinda determines how I need to make the programs. I can't see any door buttons on the controller and I can't seem to access MDI either. Could it really be so bad that they permanently lock the door until the code is unlocked? That can't be it, right?