Need Help! Mazatrol 640t buttons not showing

Thread: Mazatrol 640t buttons not showing

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Mazatrol 640t buttons not showing

Hi folks! I have a problem right now with mazatrol software. The problem is that the battery behind the screen in the panel died so I changed it. I did this procedure while the lathe was on because I thought that doing this procedure while the lathe was off would make me lose the parameters, that after restarting the lathe happened whatsoever. Then, I was willing to fix the parameter error but no buttons appear in the software... I don't know why and I double checked the emergency stop buttons, the one in the panel and the one in the handwheel control. I hope anyone can help me! I attached some pictures so you can see what's currently going on! Thanks in advance for taking the time to read me!