Need Help! Mazak VTC-200B, Error: 22 Amplifier not equipped.

Thread: Mazak VTC-200B, Error: 22 Amplifier not equipped.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Mazak VTC-200B, Error: 22 Amplifier not equipped.

For the last couple of months I've been having an issue with starting up the mill and getting work done. It takes a few restarts but eventually it powers on without the error. Usually that entails about an hour of lost time. I've been looking around for the resolution to this error and I've come across a similiar problem on a different Mazak machine where the problem is isolated to a DK-510 board. I have not been able to locate such a board on the VTC-200B mill. Does anybody know where the location of it is or whether it has a different name and how to get to it? This machine is equipped with the 640M Mazatrol console.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Mazak VTC-200B, Error: 22 Amplifier not equipped.

we had the same problem and the servo for the x axis was faulty. We send it to mitsubishi for repair, it was around $1200

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Mazak VTC-200B, Error: 22 Amplifier not equipped.

Sorry for the thread necro but I had forgotten to update on the resolution. The fix ended up being sending out drive unit for fixes of: bad cooling fan, leaky capacitors, and cleaning the board of corrosion. We didn't send it out to Mitsubishi but a local repair shop.