Do you recognize these alarms

Thread: Do you recognize these alarms

Default Do you recognize these alarms

hi we just got this machine integrex 300 Y with no manuals i was hoping there was an expert here who could decipher some of these codes and why the machine's hydraulics are not coming on!!
    i can't even open the door
    here are some photos
    thanks

Similar Threads:

Default Re: Do you recognize these alarms

hydraulics came on when we bypassed the thermal overload in the transformer for anyone going through the same situation. the Turret error in red cleared it was phase rotation
    slideway lube errors were due to lack of way lube
    33 emergency stop error was being triggered because the doors to the electrical cabinet were open thus the second E stop wasn't working.
    i'll add more later.

Downloads
    Uploads

u lost paramters. Check if you get on HR083 or HR084 power supply card, the battery alarm and EMG alarm? Check battery, while power on, what is voltage?
    Alarm 15 is normaly because of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gentoo1984 View Post
    u lost paramters. Check if you get on HR083 or HR084 power supply card, the battery alarm and EMG alarm? Check battery, while power on, what is voltage?
    Alarm 15 is normaly because of that.
    hey thanks for replying. i figured it all out however do you know about 327 alarm ? i had the wrong type of KM63 holder in the magazine so now i get this ATC NOT IN START POSITION error message thus i can't do a tool change anymore