Need Help! Mazak VQC 15/40

Thread: Mazak VQC 15/40

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Mazak VQC 15/40

Startup machine had a 100 alarm couldn't get it to clear. So I shut down power and fired back up. This time the screen came up looking like snow. Have no idea what could cause it. I have ordered two new batteries for it. Thanks for your help.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by maganzer View Post
    Startup machine had a 100 alarm couldn't get it to clear. So I shut down power and fired back up. This time the screen came up looking like snow. Have no idea what could cause it. I have ordered two new batteries for it. Thanks for your help.
    This machine has the M2 control it's a 1985 model. I'm just a one man show. A hobby shop more than a job shop. So any help would be greatly appreciated.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by maganzer View Post
    This machine has the M2 control it's a 1985 model. I'm just a one man show. A hobby shop more than a job shop. So any help would be greatly appreciated.
    There is a button pushing procedure to clear that. Having the power on charges the 3 sets of batteries. You may need to reload the parameters if they got that flat. Let me know if you want shots of manual or parameter lists