250 spindle start misoperation ( Mazak QT 35 )

Thread: 250 spindle start misoperation ( Mazak QT 35 )

Downloads
    Uploads

Default 250 spindle start misoperation ( Mazak QT 35 )

Upon startup, we attempt a spindle jog and get a 250 Spindle Start Misoperation. We have checked door close switches, chuck close confirmation, tailstock confirmation, and tooleye confirmation. However, we still get the alarm. Any ideas or sugestiones on this matter? We have 9 other Mazaks QT 35 I have till now fix any alarm that come thru the years.

Similar Threads:

Quote Originally Posted by cnctools81 View Post
    Upon startup, we attempt a spindle jog and get a 250 Spindle Start Misoperation. We have checked door close switches, chuck close confirmation, tailstock confirmation, and tooleye confirmation. However, we still get the alarm. Any ideas or sugestiones on this matter? We have 9 other Mazaks QT 35 I have till now fix any alarm that come thru the years.
    For my machine, the alarm had to do with the tail sleeve. The extend/retract switch was problematic and the spindle wouldn't start. It went away by turning off the tail in the parameters (R49 or 59 I think. Should be in the Electrical Manual) temporarily pending replacement of the switch.