MAZAK STX 3015 FIBER

Thread: MAZAK STX 3015 FIBER

Downloads
    Uploads

Default MAZAK STX 3015 FIBER

I made this post in another category, apologies for posting twice but new to the forums and wasnt sure the best place for this question.

New to the forum and looking for some help with our new fiber laser with the preview 3 controller. On our new laser the scrap conveyor will only run with the "coffin" cover closed. This is a headache when removing cut parts, as well as trying to brush slag from the scrap conveyor. Mazak will not give any help on the parameter needed to run the conveyor with that cover open, for "safety reasons". We have a STX CO2 where we have the cover locked out. Can anyone point me in the right direction in getting the conveyor to run all the time?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

There should be a proximity switch or something along those lines bypass it and it should solve your issue with out changing any parameter settings. Also the machine should come with a parameter manual, which will tell what to change. I included a pic for my manual for our mazak CO2 laser. A warning bypassing any safety functions any laser machine is not recommended and I believe mazak voids all warrantys if you do so. hope this helps

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MAZAK STX 3015 FIBER-20190905_090327-jpg