Problem To receive iso program on cnc mazatrol T3

Thread: Problem To receive iso program on cnc mazatrol T3

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Problem To receive iso program on cnc mazatrol T3

Good morning, in my company I have a Megaturn with NC Mazatrol T3. I can send ISO program To my camlink or mazacam computer but I can't send an ISO program since my computer to the NC. I changed some parameters and the NC card with RS232 port com but the problem stay the same. I am writing the Iso program on the begining with % and the name of the program have no more 4 digit. I can send and receive mazatrol program without problem.Someone could help me please.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Problem To receive iso program on cnc mazatrol T3

Hei Friend,

Could you please be more specific about the problem.

1.Are you able to create ISO program in the machine like when you want to create a new program are you getting the ISO/EIA and MAZATROL on the screen.
    If you do not get the ISO/EIA then you do not have the ISO OPTION in your machine.

2.If you have that OPTION then while transferring the ISO program to or from the machine and if you encounter any transmission issue you will be getting alarms in the screen.
    Be specific about the alarm no.

SHEKAR

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello SHEKAR,
    1. Yes I have the ISO option and I can create an ISO program.

2. This morning I did two test :
    a) With CAMLINK software in tape mode I sent an ISO program (create on the NC) from the NC to the CAMLINK computer. The program was stored in the computer with this file extension = 13.gbim
    After I sent the program 13.gbim from the CAMLINK computer to the NC. The program was stored in the buble memory of the NC wihtout problem.
    Next I tried to sent always with CAMLINK computer the program O015.EIA (create throught post processor) to the NC but I can't because I have immediatly alarm n° 462 " Error tape IN / OUT"
    b) With MAZACAM software in ribbon mode I sent an ISO program n°14 (create on the NC) from the NC to the MAZACAM computer. The program was stored in the computer with this file extension = 14.NC
    After to have deleted the program n°14 on the NC I tried to sent always with MAZACAM computer the same program to the NC but 20 second after I had alarm n° 461 " Error ribbon IN / OUT"

I don't know if I I have to use ribbon or tape mode with ISO programs? Normaly with mazak milling machine (with M32 , M+ and FUSION controller) to send or receive ISO program we use only ribbon mode but with the turning machine is a little bite different , for example with a MEGATURN T32.3 and an INTEGREX Fusion M640 pro I use only the tape mode.
    Maybe my problem is the extension file: .EIA

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello SHEKAR,
    1. Yes I have the ISO option and I can create an ISO program.

2. This morning I did two test :
    a) With CAMLINK software in tape mode I sent an ISO program (create on the NC) from the NC to the CAMLINK computer. The program was stored in the computer with this file extension = 13.gbim
    After I sent the program 13.gbim from the CAMLINK computer to the NC. The program was stored in the buble memory of the NC wihtout problem.
    Next I tried to sent always with CAMLINK computer the program O015.EIA (create throught post processor) to the NC but I can't because I have immediatly alarm n° 462 " Error tape IN / OUT"
    b) With MAZACAM software in ribbon mode I sent an ISO program n°14 (create on the NC) from the NC to the MAZACAM computer. The program was stored in the computer with this file extension = 14.NC
    After to have deleted the program n°14 on the NC I tried to sent always with MAZACAM computer the same program to the NC but 20 second after I had alarm n° 461 " Error ribbon IN / OUT"

I don't know if I I have to use ribbon or tape mode with ISO programs? Normaly with mazak milling machine (with M32 , M+ and FUSION controller) to send or receive ISO program we use only ribbon mode but with the turning machine is a little bite different , for example with a MEGATURN T32.3 and an INTEGREX Fusion M640 pro I use only the tape mode.
    Maybe my problem is the extension file: .EIA

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi there, can you show me a picture of the communications port on the machine? SRS232, It maight have 2 ports.