Need Help! Problem with cycles on driven tools on the T-1 control

Thread: Problem with cycles on driven tools on the T-1 control

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Problem with cycles on driven tools on the T-1 control

Hi. I am asking for help. It is about the MAZAK Slant Turn 30 Mill Center lathe with Mazatrol T-1 control.

I do not know how to enter the G-code responsible for calling the cycle for tool-driven machining. I can not enter a cycle number G (for example, G84) because when I place the cursor in the place where I have to enter the numeric keypad does not work. I do everything according to the instructions and I can not write a program for machining a groove or drilling outside the axis.

Maybe someone has any idea what I can do wrong, or what is the mistake?

Any idea...?

The pictures show how the program should look like. However, since I removed it, I can not create a new one by the error described above.
    Problem with cycles on driven tools on the T-1 control-1-jpgProblem with cycles on driven tools on the T-1 control-2-jpg