Mitsubishi M500 tool changer MACRO

Thread: Mitsubishi M500 tool changer MACRO

Default Mitsubishi M500 tool changer MACRO

Hi everyone, I've enjoyed reading through the forum to see how some of these problems have been resolved. unfortunately i could not find my particular issue.

I have a 1995 Mighty Viper HB-180 milling machine with a Mitsubishi m500 controller... the exact controller is in the picture. while the machine is old, it is new to us and its been interesting getting it back operational. we have all the bugs worked out except one: the tool change!! it appears to us that the tool change macro has been erased by the previous machine owner. the tool changer indexes fine, but the machine doesn't really know how to get over to the tool changer itself. BTW the tool changer sits on the floor, the spindle is supposed to come over to it by passing the y-axis cut limit switch... but it doesn't! we've looked at the "tool change macro" set in the parameters and clearly someone has tampered with it because it doesn't make any sense (only 3 lines of code that doesn't work).

Mighty USA has not been any help with this issue!

if anyone has this machine (or a similar one)and willing to download all the macros for me, i would be grateful and willing to pay for your trouble if it works out. Thanks for looking

Default picture

for some reason it didn't post with the original post

Downloads
    Uploads

Though I cannot help you, but I want to know what is the parameter number for Tool change program macro. I have the program O9001 to use for tool change but now T1M6 does not call it. I know it should be set up in parameters but I don’t know which. Your help will be appreciated. It’s mitsubishi control.
    Rajeec