Hello first time posting, long time reader! I can't seem to figure this one out on my own so I wanted to ask for some help. After a normal day of running my mill & a proper shut down procedure I keep getting 3 different servo alarm error codes when I move the Y axis. Some times even before I move Y axis it will have the S01 Servo Alarm 0032. If I turn off NC the alarm may reset but as soon as I try to move Y I always get S03 0051 & S03 0052 servo alarm codes.

So this is what Ive done so far after reading a bunch of helpful things on this forum. I took the way covers off and inspected for debris & anything causing a bind or a mechanical problem but everything checks out. Gibs are loose, not sure on the proper adjustment procedure on them yet.

Then I loosened the ballscrew from the servo motor and when I rapid or jog Y axis even without no load I still get an error. I pulled off the encoder and check the wires they all look good connections look great & it looks like the encoder was replaced at some point in time. Then I tried disconnecting the encoder cable off the motor and left the motor plugged in and it seems like the S01 server alarm 0032 goes away maybe? What should I try to trouble shoot next I have been stumped for weeks on this and don’t have much extra cash to buy parts that may not work. Thanks again for any help.

Machine info:
Takumi Seiki V8A Model # MCV-810
Meldas 500 type: M520AMR
Mitsubishi AC Servo Motor Type HA100NC-S. (Y-Axis)
Mitsubishi MDS-B-V2-2020