Need Help! Leadwell Mill - Mitsubishi FCA 50M Controller - ATC Software Issues

Thread: Leadwell Mill - Mitsubishi FCA 50M Controller - ATC Software Issues

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Leadwell Mill - Mitsubishi FCA 50M Controller - ATC Software Issues

Dead battery on a Mitsubishi FCA50M Controller fitted to a Leadwell XYZ style CNC Mill. Have replaced all parameters and subprograms and have the machine 90% working apart from ATC tool selection.
    Program M6 T3 and Z goes to second reference point. Carrousel moves forward and puts tool away but when selecting next tool the carrousel continues to rotate for ever, nether to select any tool. Its as if the controller does not know what tool number the drum is actually on and what tool is in the spindle. The plc input from the tool counter is working so it can count the rotations OK. Before the battery died the tool changer was working OK.
    The only clue I have is the book of parameters that came with the machine denotes :-
    R36 = Tool Code number
    R1954 = Spindle Tool Number
    R1984 = Magazine Tool Number

At no point can I find or change these R numbers or tell the controller what’s in the spindle or what’s in the magazine.

Any help on changing these R values or another way to tell the PLC what tools are loaded/spindle/magazine would be much appreciated.
    Thanks Dave

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Leadwell Mill - Mitsubishi FCA 50M Controller - ATC Software Issues-img_20180302_135805-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Leadwell Mill - Mitsubishi FCA 50M Controller - ATC Software Issues

I too have a leadwell VMC-15 with a meldas 50 controller and have very little information but do have the setup code for this machine. But I do need some manuals maybe Maybe the one that. you have if you do would you be able to coply it for me ge pdf file. And yes i know this a big ask.

Robert

Downloads
    Uploads

R parameters can be changed from Diagnosis --> PLC I/F screen

Downloads
    Uploads

leadwell VMC-15 with a meldas 50 controller electric manual mechanical manual PDF i need it urgently cold sent it canlicncmakina@gmail.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Seat s?r we have vmc 25 leadwell meldas 50 we can need it machine electric manual service manual book could sent it photo or PDF file sent to us canlicncmakina@gmail.com
    Thanks so much

Downloads
    Uploads

I have found how to set the R Parameters Meldas M50

R parameters can be changed from Diagnosis --> PLC I/F screen and the Formate is Address-Data-Mode. The Mode is set to “1” to write the data in.

Quote Originally Posted by bionic-bean View Post
    Dead battery on a Mitsubishi FCA50M Controller fitted to a Leadwell XYZ style CNC Mill. Have replaced all parameters and subprograms and have the machine 90% working apart from ATC tool selection.
    Program M6 T3 and Z goes to second reference point. Carrousel moves forward and puts tool away but when selecting next tool the carrousel continues to rotate for ever, nether to select any tool. Its as if the controller does not know what tool number the drum is actually on and what tool is in the spindle. The plc input from the tool counter is working so it can count the rotations OK. Before the battery died the tool changer was working OK.
    The only clue I have is the book of parameters that came with the machine denotes :-
    R36 = Tool Code number
    R1954 = Spindle Tool Number
    R1984 = Magazine Tool Number

At no point can I find or change these R numbers or tell the controller what’s in the spindle or what’s in the magazine.

Any help on changing these R values or another way to tell the PLC what tools are loaded/spindle/magazine would be much appreciated.
    Thanks Dave

Hey did you manage to fix this issue?

Thanks!