Need Help! Mazak 302 alarm check in line filter HELP!!!

Thread: Mazak 302 alarm check in line filter HELP!!!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Mazak 302 alarm check in line filter HELP!!!

We have a Intergrex I-200 s with an nuisance alarm. The alarm is a 302 check in line filter. I have contacted Tech support on this issue and they could not tell me what filter the alarm is asking me to check . I have check and/or changed the coolant filter ,hydraulic filter , and the air filter.the coolant filter is cleaned every Monday. The alarm comes up randomly, but seems to happen more when the operators are just getting started running. All the filter are changed and/or cleaned per Mazak recommended pm schedule. We have also checked the coolant tank and cleaned it . All the Mazak alarm manual tells you to do is check the filter, but it does not give you a location nor a hint on what filter. It does not shut down the machine and it will clear out with reset.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by TCollier View Post
    We have a Intergrex I-200 s with an nuisance alarm. The alarm is a 302 check in line filter. I have contacted Tech support on this issue and they could not tell me what filter the alarm is asking me to check . I have check and/or changed the coolant filter ,hydraulic filter , and the air filter.the coolant filter is cleaned every Monday. The alarm comes up randomly, but seems to happen more when the operators are just getting started running. All the filter are changed and/or cleaned per Mazak recommended pm schedule. We have also checked the coolant tank and cleaned it . All the Mazak alarm manual tells you to do is check the filter, but it does not give you a location nor a hint on what filter. It does not shut down the machine and it will clear out with reset.
    Please check maitenance check data