Newbie MAZAK INTEGREX 200IV

Thread: MAZAK INTEGREX 200IV

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default MAZAK INTEGREX 200IV

hello guys,

I am working a mazak 200 IV with a renishaw tool probe. I am using the tool probe to do tool breakage after each operation on drills and taps etc. It is also synced with a robot although i dont think that is the issue. Every time the program runs from the start it gets to the tool breakage where it calls a sub program which renishaw put in the mazaks memory and it alarms out with 846 DESIGNATED NUMBER NOT FOUND in the error book it says the designated variables number is larger than the maximum variables number permitted by the specifications. I do not know how to alter this if it is the problem so any help in this would be greatly appreciated. I have also added a sub program before the tool checking to check a bore, update the offset and recut the bore I wouldnt think this would affect it although i may be wrong.

Any pointers or information would be greatly appreciated.

J

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: MAZAK INTEGREX 200IV

Forgot to mention that it works when you reset the machine and start it from the tool that alarmed out on. Which makes me thinks something is active which it doesn't like but cant think what, then again i may be wrong.

J

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Jam,

Did you ever find a solution to the alarm you were getting? I'm getting the 846 alarm too, trying to use the 9220 tool breakage check macro. I pulled it from a newer Mazak with the Nexus 2 control and am trying it on an older mill with the Matrix Nexus control.

I appreciate any help you or anyone else can provide. Thanks!
    Bill

Downloads
    Uploads

I got it to work. I think the problem was related to me using a G54.1P... work offset, and the macro only works for G54-G59 offsets. The calculation with G54.1 may have created a variable that was not in the machine's registry.