Need Help! MAZAK MAZATROL T-1 ALARM 130 SPINDLE RUN INHIBIT

Thread: MAZAK MAZATROL T-1 ALARM 130 SPINDLE RUN INHIBIT

Downloads
    Uploads

Default MAZAK MAZATROL T-1 ALARM 130 SPINDLE RUN INHIBIT

Hi Guys! kind of a newbie to lathes, we have this MAZAK Slant Turn 15 YEAR 1981, we have had it for 10 years approximately and we have never got it to work, a little story about it:

My Dad bought it in Chicago, we saw it working, when my guys were getting it in a truck, the relay door came off, 3 or 4 relays were smashed, story short we got them and hooked up the machine when we got it here in the shop.

It had a CPU DOWN, cause batteries failed, i got it to Mitsubishi Chicago (the boards) they fixed it, i installed all the parameters that came with the lathe, this a couple of years back, almost everything works fine BUT the spindle, i can JOG the spindle, up to 35 RPM, but when i hit SPINDLE START the 130 spindle run inhibit alarm appears, in manual or auto mode, there is something not letting me run the spindle.

It has a HOWA foot activated hydraulic chuck, it doesn't need air, it has all the hydraulic pressures correct, no alarms, it doesn't have a door interlock on the door, just the alarm when i try to run the spindle, im trying to fix it cause we need another lathe working in the shop, we have left this issue sit for too long, any input will be greatly appreciated, i have a video of the alarm, the link is at the top, and these are the safety devices on the machine, but i cant seem to find neither, thanks again.
    MAZAK MAZATROL T-1         ALARM 130 SPINDLE RUN INHIBIT-20140513_175503-jpg

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: MAZAK MAZATROL T-1 ALARM 130 SPINDLE RUN INHIBIT

Have you tried adjusting proximity switches on chuck cylinder or disconnecting them ?.

Downloads
    Uploads

ALGUNA AYUDA
    TENGO EL MISMO ERROR SOLO QUE NO TENGO EL DIAGRAMA ELECTRICO DE ALGUNAS SEÑALES DE MICRO SWITCH, COMO ES EL DE TAIL BODY,EL SPLINDLE TAIL , EL MICRO DE LA PUERTA DE CIERRE. ASI TAMBIEN EL MICRO DEL PEDAL DEL CHUCK.
    Y HASTA QUE NO PONGA ESTAS SEÑALES ES POR ELLO SU APOYO PARA EL MANUAL DE DIAGRAMAS ELECTRICOS O QUE PUEDO HACER.
    GRACIAS POR SU AYUDA.

Downloads
    Uploads

hola buen dia una pregunta si quedo; me podrias pasar el tip ya que sucede lo mismo que tu.
    saludos

Downloads
    Uploads

ayuda MAZAK MAZATROL T-1 ALARMA 130 INHIBIR MARCHA DEL HUSILLO

Downloads
    Uploads

MAZAK MAZATROL T-1 ALARMA 130 INHIBIR MARCHA DEL HUSILLO
    alguien sabe sobre esta alarma???