Mitsubishi M-60V - Meldas 330M "M01" Error - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mitsubishi M-60V - Meldas 330M "M01" Error

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Mitsubishi M-60V - Meldas 330M "M01" Error

Hello, I have the same problem, can someone help me on how to fix the E10 Memory over. Thaks,

- - - Updated - - -

Hello, I have the same problem, can someone help me on how to fix the E10 Memory over. Thaks,

Downloads
    Uploads

I've found out that "prosiz" parameter in "option 2" must to be set properly.
    according to my options list it must to be = 3, it means 64k or 32K, but I get no E10 "memory over" alarm if set it = 0 only. Got formatting passed with "format complete" message. BUT I see 6k of memory area only.
    On CPU PCB MC111 I see 4 256k x 8 chips.
    Any suggestions?

Downloads
    Uploads

Morning everyone
    i have an issue with a Argo A1 that operates with Meldas 50.
    At the moment i am able to manually operate all axis but when i try to run a programme it stops at random points. i have looked throught the fault code history and the code is typically M01 0003 and M01 0007. Does anyone here have any advice? i have tried looking through the book but no joy as of yet.
    Thanks for your help.

Downloads
    Uploads

M01 are operation errors which basically occur due to incorrect programming etc.. For eg M01 0007 relates to software stroke end. Maybe the offsets defined in your program are wrong.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

@chrispick82 hey mate I just took purchase of the exact same machine can we chat trying to get it to tool change and run the dnc and there is no info out there and the manuals look to be written by a 2 year old. My email is fifty50knives@gmail.com.

Hope to hear from you cheers James.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by onthebumper View Post
    It sure does. You are hitting the software stroke limits set in the parameters.
    There are two places the software strokes are set up.
    1st place
    Press the Parameter or Tool Parameter button. Go to axis parameters. Check OT CHECK N and OT CHECK P. You can set these to 0's if there are numbers in there (this will turn it off). You can also set OT CHECK OFF to 1 to turn these parameters off.
    2nd place
    Go to the Diagnostic screen and press PLC I/F. Type in the following (1001)( )(M) and input. Go to the parameter page and find axis parameters again but this time choose the one next to Base. Find OT- and OT+. These parameters will be set up by the machine tool builder so hopefully you have a hard copy of these. You do not want to set these to 0 or it will be very easy to crash the machine especially if there are no hard over travel switches.

Good luck.
    onthebumper... Once I did your "2nd place" instructions I was able to get into the Axis Parameters and view the OT- and OT+ values. How do I get my Parameter/Tool Parameter screen to look like it did prior to completing the "2nd Place" instructions? Since I went into Diagnostics > PLC I/F and typed (1001)()(M) INPUT it seems to have changed my original Axis Parameters screen in Tool Parameters; I can no longer see OT CHECK N, OT CHECK P, and OT CHECK OFF.

-Jonathan

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by HappyLegs413 View Post
    onthebumper... Once I did your "2nd place" instructions I was able to get into the Axis Parameters and view the OT- and OT+ values. How do I get my Parameter/Tool Parameter screen to look like it did prior to completing the "2nd Place" instructions? Since I went into Diagnostics > PLC I/F and typed (1001)()(M) INPUT it seems to have changed my original Axis Parameters screen in Tool Parameters; I can no longer see OT CHECK N, OT CHECK P, and OT CHECK OFF.

-Jonathan
    Nevermind, got it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12